Microsoft Windows 8 Developer Preview was released last month with some very nice features including the Microsoft's new Metro User Interface that is quite popular nowadays among the Windows fans. Now if you are thinking about to give a try to Metro UI on your iPad, then just go through the following procedure that will let you try Windows 8 Metro UI on your iPad.
- iPad 1 or 2
- Windows 8 on your PC or Virtual Machine
- Splashtop Remote Desktop for iPad
- Install the Windows 8 Developer Preview on your machine.
- Purchase the Splashtop Remote Desktop and download it.
- Install the Splashtop Streamer on your Windows 8 machine.
- Set up the Splashtop Streamer on your Windows 8 machine and set a password.
- At last launch the Splashtop Remote Desktop on your iPad and select the Windows 8 machine.
This is it, now you are all set to enjoy the Metro UI on your iPad.