I love hanging out to different places and for this purpose, I frequently use map apps to reach the desired destination. Lately, I experienced some major flaws while browsing through my Apple Maps app. It was obvious, since many of the Apple users worldwide have also reported the similar problem. Although, the issues are still being resolved by the Apple’s team, I decided to add Google Maps on my iPhone with the help of the latest update sent via Google Plus Page especially for this purpose. Here are some simple and quick 30 minute steps that I felt to share with all of you who are facing the related issues.
- Open up the Safari browser on your Apple device and hit this link “maps.google.com”.
- If you are an iPhone user, you will find a “Share” button on the bottom center of your screen. Just tap the button to proceed further. For those who are using iPad, the button can be found on the top of the screen.
- Just click on “Add to Home Screen”.
- Soon after it, click on “Add” located on the upper right corner of your screen.
- Finally, you have done it! Just tap on the Google Maps icon appearing on your screen and enjoy mapping!
If you want to enjoy Nokia maps, you can follow the same procedures by simply hitting the link “maps.nokia.com”. Fascinatingly, these steps can be also found on Apple’s website which shows that Apple is very much concerned about its customer’s satisfaction.