iOS 8 Features:iOS 8 has several cool and amazing features which make it most advanced mobile OS of the world. Have a look at some most prominent features of the iOS 8:
- Safari credit card scanning
- Phone calls over Wi-Fi
- Download Apps via Siri
- Siri voice activation
- Send voice messages using Message App
- New and smart gestures
- Battery usage breakdown by individual Apps
- Photo/Camera App enhancements
- Health monitor and fitness report
- iCloud Drive to share any kind of file
- Spotlight that suggest you apps, contacts, places nearby, trending news and plenty more
iOS 8 Compatible Devices:In addition, there is also very much in the new mobile OS, but you do need a compatible device to install the iOS 8. Below is the list of Apple devices that are compatible with iOS 8:
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s
- iPad 2
- iPad with Retina display (iPad 3 and iPad 4)
- iPad Air
- iPad mini
- iPad mini with Retina display
- iPod touch (5th generation)
How To Install iOS 8 Beta:
- First of all Sign up at iOSDev.
- Now sign in using your Apple ID.
- Register your device by entering device name and UDID (Unique Device Identifier)
- Go to the Developer Portal, select the iOS 8 beta section and download the required firmware on your Mac or PC.
- Extract the .ZIP file that you just downloaded to get .IPSW files.
- Now connect your device to Mac or PC and launch the iTunes.
- Once iTune is launched, restore and start installation of .IPSW file.
- Wait for some time to complete the installation and once the iOS 8 logo on the screen of your device, you are all set to use iOS 8 on your deivce.
Check out Mobilelix that is offering some great and cool gadgets including phone cases, covers, chargers, headphones, speakers along with other accessories for Apple and Android devices.